30.10.10

Craziness


It has been a bit insane around here lately between moving, renovations and cursing every piece of technology that has been installed or purchased for this house. (This includes 3 iphones, Bell Cable, Shaw Cable, a landline, a lawn mower, 2 computer chargers and a mastercard machine.) **No we didn't purchase a mastercard machine, mine just rendered one absolutely useless. After a week of having TV, phones and computers stop working on us, I told the clerk that it was me and I should probably not touch anything else in the store - especially since it was a phone store!!)

There is currently an oven, sink and gas range on our porch. (If you are my facebook friend you already know that!) We will hopefully done major renos to our new house next week and I will post some pictures. We are loving our new place and are enjoying settling in. In between the craziness my mom came for a visit and we headed back to Lethbridge while Marc went to Alaska. (I apologize to those of you I did not see in Lethbridge, I kept this to a family only visit.) :)

Grandma feeding Ty in our new kitchen
Mr. Blue Eyes

We still have to go for walks (poor us) because of Niko Bear. The weather was beautiful when my mom was here.

My mom and I headed to Lethbridge. Here we are waiting at the Abbotsford airport. Ty wanted to share my apple.
We spent Thanksgiving with my family and Raquel's family. Here is my lovely niece Maria.

And my papa.
Julie, Lowell and I got out for a walk one day and went to Broxburn Restaurant to celebrate Julie's birthday. Afterwards we picked strawberries and posed Ty in the pumpkin patch.


Here's to less craziness and more posting this coming month. Happy Halloween everyone!

1 comment:

Haley said...

That's sure a cute little man - I love the classic baby/pumpkin shot!