31.3.06

Chris tagged us so here we go. I am filling it out for both Marc and I (he doesn't know this) :) See if you can guess which is me and which is Marc.

FOUR JOBS WE'VE HAD

1. Elementary/Middle School Teacher
2. Piano Teacher
3. Resident
4. Steelworker

FOUR MOVIES/SHOWS WE'VE BEEN ADDICTED TO:

1. Scrubs
2. Amazing Race
3. Matrix
4. What the Bleep do we know?

FOUR PLACES I'VE LIVED:

1. Lethbridge
2. Edmonton
3. Chilliwack
4. Rocky Mountain House (Summers)

FOUR COUNTRIES I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT (where i haven't been):

1. New Zealand
2. Switzerland (Marc has been here, I have not)
3. Greece
4. Anywhere in South America

FOUR POPULAR FALSE ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT US:

1. I'm goofy all the time (hmmmm who could this be about?)
2. That we never fight :)
3. Marc is a punk (this is partially true) :) Is this too many smiley faces in one section?
4. That I make dinners every night

FOUR PEOPLE I LOOK LIKE (according to some people):

1. Snow White
2. Jesus
3. David Beckham
4. Wow, that's quite a list but I can't think of a fourth

FOUR THINGS (I HOPE) TO DO BEFORE I DIE:

1. Have babies (one day soon mother!)
2. Live in another country
3. Perfect my French
4. Teach in a university ( I think this applies to both Marc and I)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kylie you also look like the Evil Twin