6.3.06


Niko ate my glasses!

The other day Marc was upstairs and Niko was downstairs and Marc heard a funny crunching noise. He didn't think much of it but when I returned home minutes later I found my glasses destroyed. I have been meaning to get new glasses for awhile as my prescription has changed. I have now picked out new ones and they will be ready by next Monday. They are the first pair of funky glasses I have ever owned in my life. All my other pairs have been very nerdy so I am excited to show my new ones off!

Kylie

5 comments:

Mama Bear said...

I think that Niko ate your glasses because he WANTED you to get new funky ones! good dog :D

shareen said...

Niko thinks you were nerdy and wanted to hip you up a bit...what a smart dog.

shareen said...

I keep meaning to phone you two but then I get busy cutting or gluing or something for the invitations... :) Anyways, hopefully I'll remember soon. I want to know what Marc wants to wear to the wedding? If he wants to wear a tux he can but he doesn't have to.

m+K said...

I highly doubt he will want to wear a tux, you know Marc. Maybe some black pants and a white shirt?? I am going dress shopping on Friday, if I don't find anything I will be madly phoning dress makers next week!

Kylie

Stephen and Amber said...

that is a great picture. I am excited to see your new glassess...definetely an occasion for a post. You will definetely be the cool, hip teacher!