20.5.08

Did you miss me?

Hello blog readers, this is Niko! It's been a while since I last posted on this blog but let me assure you that I have been very busy since then!! I spent the year in Revelstoke with my friends Julie, Chris and Josh and they have been to visit us twice since Marc and Kylie brought me back to Chilliwack! The first time I was a bit surprised and didn't know what to do with myself so after happily greeting them I ran around the coffee table and basement multiple, multiple times. The second time I was a bit more prepared for their coming and contained myself.
Here's Julie showing me how much she loves me and misses me!!

Josh and I took a ride in the back of the truck for a bike ride. I was really tempted to jump out but I remembered that last time I tried that I landed on my head!

After Julie and Chris visited Marc and Kylie decided that it was time to shave me! I really, really hate this process. It involves loud instruments and a bath!! If you know dogs at all, (and it seems that Marc and Kylie don't) you should know we hate baths!





Here I am embracing my newfound (or should I say newhound, I think being around Kylie has really influenced my wit!) hairlessness. Marc and Kylie thought this was very amusing when I rolled on the lawn for quite a long time with a stick in my mouth, but it was hot you guys! And the grass was wet!

I've been pretty bored as of late. Laying around a lot really gets to you. I wish Marc and Kylie would get out a bit more instead of sitting on their butts. Well, I guess I have done a lot, especially with my aunt Shareen around.
At a beaver dam on a walk. I tried to swim and chase the geese but they can fly!!!

Shareen showing me the love!
With my soon to be?? girlfriend Bella at Rolley Lake in Mission. I really wish she didn't live so far away and that she couldn't outrun me because I don't want the be the slow one in the relationship!

But like I said, I've mainly been laying around. ;) And here's the evidence! Oh it's a dogs life!

4 comments:

Lowell & Julie said...

Oh Niko, I miss you and I'm eager to see you. Will you come to Edmonton in August? I hope so!

Love the new haircut. I hope it keeps you nice & cool:)

Love,
Auntie Julie & Uncle Lowell :)

Lowell & Julie said...

PS- I can tell by your napping tendencies that you're definitely one of the fam!

shareen said...

Dear Niko,
I miss you already! It was a great visit and I particularly enjoyed our morning fun time. :) Although, I must admit I don't miss the surprise of your nose in inappropriate places. Work on that, will you?
Aunt Shareen

m+K said...

Julie, I will probably come to Edmonton in August and play with Rover and you too!! Shareen, I enjoyed our morning time too, Marc and Kylie get up way too late, don't you think!!
Niko