7.8.08

A few wedding photos for you and you and you . . .

Marc and I are on our way back from a great two weeks away in Alberta. (We are currently in stop and go traffic on Highway One and have been delayed by about 3 hours because of an accident. We have 75km to Revelstoke and Marc thinks it will take us three hours.) Aaargh! Accidents aside, we have had an excellent time away filled with fun weddings and visits.

Marc's youngest sister (by a whole 11 minutes!) Carlynne got married to her beau Dan this past Saturday. (Unfortunately we neglected our camera the whole two weeks and had to get pictures from Marc's parents and Julie and Lowell. Julie did all the great editing on these shots!
The BEEAAAUUTIFUL Bridge and groom

Dan and Carlynne sure are forward thinkers when it comes to wedding attire.

Taking our bridesmaids duties very seriously

We had a wonderful time at the wedding, getting to know Dan's family as well as seeing Carlynne's creativity come out in all aspects of the wedding, including the second dance:

4 comments:

Lowell & Julie said...

Glad you guys are home safe!

So, perhaps my brain is suffering from lack of continuous intellectual input, but even I was confused about the "Marc's youngest sister (by a whole 11 minutes!)" statement. I thought, 'huh? Carlynne is way more than 11 minutes younger that Marc!' I even questioned Lowell about it, and he set me straight. I'M the next youngest by 11 minutes, and I didn't even get it. Let's just chock that one up to lack of mental stimulation for Julie!

Mama Bear said...

those pics are awesome. I really liked the dancing. fantastic!

shareen said...

I love the pictures! Which reminds me...I need to send you some photos from my camera...

Anonymous said...

Hey! I just saw this blog for the very first time. Lovely. My favourite one is the picture where Julie is about to swallow her bouquet.