25.5.09

Thoughts on being back in Chilliwack

Why oh why have I chosen to own so many clothes? I am drowning in them, both as a metaphor for my life as well as on our bed.
Wow, I forgot about this toque. I shall take my picture and make a weird face while Marc reads his book.
Just because one picture of me in a toque isn't enough.
Hmmmm I shall entitle this next series "Anticipating Julie and Niko's arrival and what one does while waiting outside on a beautiful day with a camera and ones husband"



I can't believe after all the waiting and picture taking that this was the only picture taken of Niko's arrival.
Will Julie's cure for the hiccups work or is she just trying to scare me?
A dog and his man

4 comments:

shareen said...

awww, I love that picture of Marc and Niko...they're nuzzled together (well, Niko's nuzzling Marc anyway) and look so cute and loving...I want a dog.

Mama Bear said...

aw..fun post. welcome home guys!

tyrnandkelsey said...

rediscovering old clothes is fun. i remember being amazed with my winter jacket when we got back.
- tyrn

Lowell & Julie said...

Kylie, did you get that green shirt in Thailand? I saw one like it yesterday in Koh Tao!