14.1.13

Holiday Aftermath

As I was going through pictures of Christmas I saw a few here and there that I didn't put on our blog but still wanted to share. Here's a quick Christmas overview part II:

Ty got into my mom's dress up box and had fun being a cowboy (yelling, "yee haw look at me!") and I think he looks quite smashing in my old New Kids on the Block hat with wooden shoes.  What a fashion statement!  (He kept coming up to me while wearing the shoes and hat and asking if he looked cool.  Very cool Ty, very cool!!)
My granny made this horse for Brad and I when we were little.  She is so talented.  There are so many things that my mom and dad have that she made and they are so intricate and beautiful!  And have stood the test of time!
A few more Christmas Day pics and even a dinner panorama for you!


Marc got a remote control helicopter for Christmas from my dad and I believe he may be crashing it into my mom's wall in this picture. ;)

Ty got to spend lots of time with his cousins Fraser and Maria.  We went to the waterslides one day with Maria and Ty absolutely loved them.  Again, again, again he kept saying!
This was our first time staying at my dad's new house and it was quite lovely.  We had some great dinners together with everyone as well as enjoyed spending time putting up pictures and getting his garage "parkable."

My mom will not be too flattered by this picture ;) but I really think Zeke looks A LOT like Marc here.
On our way home from the Pass for New Years we stopped in to see our old friends Danny and Kendra.  This toque that Zeke is wearing was a gift we found for Danny in Turkey.  Fun!  Suits Danny and Zeke too!

One day we headed over to the Churchill gym and Ty and my dad played basketball and Marc flew his helicopter.  Oh the perks of having a teacher for a grandpa!! 



 There was a lot of snow in Lethbridge and a lot on the mountains when we got home!  Marc went skiing right after we got back and enjoyed all the new powder at Baker. (Thanks to Shareen for the great Christmas gift!)

Marcel (aka Sebastian)

And lastly I will leave you with the outtake from the Greidanus Christmas family picture.  Crazy family!  Fun picture!  (Look at Fraser, he thinks we're all crazy!) 

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Great Christmas post! Reminds me, I should post one too. It was great to see Danny in the blog and I also loved that last family picture! So fun!

Anonymous said...

The toys Granny made are awesome. Nice they are still around for your kids! Also, those wooden shoes on Ty look pretty cute.
Love,
Mum