17.4.08

Mormons Exposed!!!


Oh dear! I came across this today while surfing the internet (don't worry my faithful readers a naughty search was not done to find Mr. March) but for those of you who have grown up in southern Alberta you might be a bit shocked to see the clean cut missionary on the left morph into full fledged sultry poster boy on the right. The site is mormons exposed and let me tell you, I have never seen missionaries like these!!! I think the LDS church should reconsider their policy on shirts and ties for their missionaries if they want more converts. ;)

3 comments:

shareen said...

are you shocked that I checked out the website? I bet you're not. I'm wondering how authentic it is...mainly based on the fact that they sell a t-shirt claiming "I'm my own uncle" and another "Big Love" one...interesting...

Anonymous said...

I also checked out the website.... and at the bottom it says it is not affiliated with the Mormon Church. I was almost disappointed....

Anonymous said...

I have a copy of this exact calendar up in my office. :o)
Lyndon