26.11.08

Kylie and Marc's Movie Pick of the Month

If you're bored sometime this month you should pick up the movie "The King of Kong, A Fistful of Quarters." (I am giving you a month because you will be bored sometime this month so go to Blockbuster and get this movie. Also there is no more late fees which is really a godsend for me.)
Anyways . . . It is a documentary about the quest for the world record in Donkey Kong. What an interesting look into a segment of society I have never been privy to. So enjoyable!

5 out of 5 Kylie and Marc stars (actually squares)


5 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Is this a true documentary or a mockumentary?

m+K said...

It is a true documentary. I am not really a fan of mockumentaries because I always want them to be true.

Anonymous said...

dog town and the z boys... my fav documentary.... the world i wish i was apart of!
lol

m+K said...

we love that one too pam!!

mike vanderkwaak said...

Billy Mitchell's hair is sick. Marc hasn't said it, but I think there is some envy there. I also think the run on his tie's may go viral. I'm heading to VV to look for one now. By the way, I think I've been to Ottumwa. I've just decided we are canceling our California spring break trip to return to the DK mecca - Ottumwa Iowa. I haven't told Patti yet - she'll understand.