14.8.06

battleaxe phantom, bad temper tantrum

i would just like to say that the fine folks at battleaxe records rock!
for those disconnected from the west coast hip hop scene, battleaxe is the production company set up by mad child from swollen members and they saw through all the cheese and have given me express permission to use a song by sweatshop union in my homemade video (not to mention replying to my email within a day). so now its back!

i now have to reissue a warning that this song has 2 prominent swears in it, so those of you with sensitive ears may want to loudly sing your favourite hymn at about 0:13 and 2:10. i didnt realize this until after i had put about an hour of work into editing. while i am issuing warnings, i should also warn anyone who is prone to motion sickness to close your eyes for virtually any scene with me in it. matt is the first to admit that he needs to work on his camera skills.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

marc, your my hero! I wish that I could be cool like that, long boarding, mtn biking and doing stuff like that. However it seems that i can barely get through the day, just maintaining the bare life functions of staying alive. Will you teach me how to be cool?
-cooter-