17.8.06

Home

Well I was just home for a week visit and I had a wonderful time. I know Marc desperately missed me though. :) I was extremely busy visiting family and friends and ate A LOT of food! Somehow that always happens when one goes home. Eating out, going out, people having you over and they happen to have a lot of food and I just kept eating and eating and I gained two pounds. How come it is so easy to gain two pounds but so hard to lose it? Marc and I did do a run up tea pot hill last night so hopefully my two pounds gained are on their way to being lost. Here are some pictures from my trip. A couple of hilights:
1. Going to Katherine and Chris's farewell BBQ and seeing friends that I hadn't seen for a while and then blacklight bowling!





2. Having a reunion of sorts with my youth group girls! It had been ten years since we had all been together and we have all gone our separate ways in life but it felt like no time had passed! Great idea Lisa!




3. Seeing friends new babies. It made me want one soon. (but not too soon)




4. And of course visiting with my family!







I know this is quite a lot so don't feel like you have to look at them all, there were just so many good ones! (I say this at the bottom after you have looked at them all. Hee hee!)

Kylie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sneeky Kylie, but i did enjoy looking at all of them. Now that you are back give me a call. Grace

Mama Bear said...

looks like fun...especially the bowling!!~

Stephen and Amber said...

fun times in the bridge! You are indeed a social butterfly!