20.9.06

Wonderful, Wrestful Weekend in Whistler!

Yes I know the title is a stretch but it's so much better when you can have an alliteration with 4 words instead of 3.

Marc and I spent this past weekend in Whistler. He was there for a conference and I was there with our friends Shawn and Karyn for fun. Marc did a lot of biking and while he biked Shawn and Karyn and I went on a hike to Cheekamos Lake. It was absolutely beautiful! The lake was a blue green colour and the river running out of it was almost baby blue (with a grey tinge). Here are some pics for you to enjoy! Who gets annoyed when I say pics instead of pictures?






This is the best side of our friend Shawn! :)



In other news (I say that a lot on this blog!) one of my tasks to complete for September was to get our pictures developed. We have not developed pictures for two years (yes I know that is a very long time!) and I have been going through our library of pictures and choosing ones to develop. Right now I have almost 1000! Thats a lot of pics or pictures as some would say. I am done this post now and not sure how to finish, so sianara dudes!

6 comments:

shareen said...

sianara? is that like sinatra or something? I don't know, that very well could be how you spell it but it just looks weird. And I'm not offended by YOU using the word pics, but I cannot bring myself to use internet/email slang. On that note, I'll C U l8r.

shareen said...

oh, and your trip looked really fun, I love the jumping out of the stump picture. any new ideas on the dates you're coming here?

Mama Bear said...

you never fail to find the best hiking spots! And i love the stump pics.

Anonymous said...

love the pics. You really have a talent Kylie(again, I'm allowed to say that b/c I'm your Mom) What a beautiful spot!

Mom/Cherri

m+K said...

Mommy dearest, sadly I must tell you that I did not take the pics. Karyn is the talented one here. Kylie

Muhammad Tayyab J. said...

Great pics, I like all of these pics.
Also, Please check out my game Traffic Racer .
Thanks