8.2.11

Crazy Child

As mentioned in a previous post, Ty has a new picture taking face. He does it all the time. And when I say all the time, I mean ALL THE TIME!!!! As soon as he sees the camera he looks at it and makes this face. I think it has something to do with the light that comes on first (although he does it with my iphone too and there is no light on that one) but I also think he takes after me and my love of making faces for the camera. Crazy kid!

I took this set tonight:


Here's a couple more:


There are some pictures of Ty not making faces. Here he is brushing his tooth for the first time. He has also discovered drawers. Uh Oh!


5 comments:

shareen said...

what a goofball! Looking forward to playing with him soon. And drinking full-fat lattes with you too!

Lowell & Julie said...

Crazy kid... must have crazy parents!

Katherine said...

too cute!

Mama Bear said...

so cute!

Unknown said...

Ty is getting so big. Awesome smiles. He is a such a cutie! Wish we were closer for a play date. Miss you guys.