23.2.06


I touched the Save on Man's nipple!

A couple of weeks ago when Marc and I were in Save On Foods I had a nipple incident. I was telling Marc about it after and said if I had a blog I would post this story but alas I did not have one then, but now I do and would like to share my embarassment with you all.

I was in Save On looking for an exotic spice (which at this moment I cannot remember). I could not find it so I asked a nice friendly Save on worker if they had this spice and pointed to the name of it on my list. He said yes, "Let me show you where." I was assuming he would go to the left but he ended up going to the right and for some very strange reason I had my pointer finger pointing towards him. As he turned, I also turned to go the other way and my pointer finger grazed across his nipple. I looked at him, he looked at me and then said, "Let me take you to the spices." AHHHH awkward awkard! The nipple touching moment was not mentioned and he very quickly left me in the spice aisle. A word to the wise: Do not use your pointer finger when standing in close proximity to a Save On employee. :)

1 comment:

shareen said...

funny funny funny...I love your laugh out loud stories. Seriously, though, you have got to get this nipple fetish of yours under control.