21.7.07

At days end...

I am feeling much better. I had a great day today (Marc's was not so great, he is on call and EXTREMELY busy) and am feeling much happier about being in Kapsowar. I spent the day cleaning, watching Veronica Mars (very fruitful I know, but it is oh so good . . .), listening to Monster Ballads (why am I admitting this again on the internet?) and doing a craft with these two.

Today was sunny (does wonders for my mood) and at days end I looked out and saw this cow out in our yard. It made me happy.

Here I am just to show you how happy I am. (See I'm not lying!)
And now I am off to make chick pea curry, some of you who know my previous taste in food may think I am totally off my rocker (ahem, mother) but let me assure you I am no longer the girl of yesteryear. I am very excited to eat my curry! Have a great weekend and congrats Ty and Kelsey!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are right Kylie, you must be off your rocker. I couldn't even get you to look at a can of chickpeas let alone eat them. But thank goodness you are still the girl of yesteryear- just one with more developed taste buds.
Sounds delicious! If you have time please send the recipe.

Lots of love and hugs
Mom/Cherri