17.7.06

Procrastinating with Marc's new duds

Why do we humans procrastinate? Why can't we just quickly accomplish something and then go on with our day but instead we do a million other things and then nothing really every gets accomplished until a deadline is upon us. Sadly right now I have no deadline upon me. The house will not catch on fire if I don't clean it (which would be a great invention for me though because it would get me to clean) and I have no marking laying around to get me to clean. It's so funny, if I have marking to do then my house is immaculate but no marking gets done. Now I have a house to clean and here is what I have done this morning instead of starting to clean it:
-Check blogs
_Read the archives of our blog
-Watched and read the news
_E-mailed Grace to go to Ikea (maybe if I get some organizational tools my house will miraculously be more organized right? right?)
-Decided against cleaning the kitchen because there is no music down there, then thought about burning a cd but couldn't decide what music to put on it
-Put away some clothes from our trip to Montreal (about 5 minutes worth) when it reminded me of our shopping trip in Montreal.

Those of you who know Marc knows that he hates to shop. I don't remember the last time we went to the mall together -
I did see him in the mall once in Vancouver with some fellow residents but they were just walking through to get to another street. Anyways when were in Montreal we decided to go on a shopping trip. I remembered that when Shareen was in Europe she really raved about a store called H and M. I saw someone with an H and M bag in Montreal and looked up the store and found out it was in Montreal. We went on one of the days we were there and Marc cashed in! All the clothes looked great on him and they were the style that he likes. I stopped trying clothes on after a while because I kept liking them all. I would like to show you all this one picture from our trip. Marc did buy this oufit (I'm sure he will curse me for calling his new clothes an "outfit") and I really wish Josh did because the two of them would have looked so cute and trendy walking around Montreal together.

16 comments:

c-haynes said...

Where are the cargo pockets?

shareen said...

I am so proud that Marc and I have the same taste in clothing stores...wait...is that something I should be proud of? :) Still, I'm glad you had good luck there. Did YOU find anything, Kylie?

m+K said...

Yes I got a jacket and a half cardigan that I am wearing in our Edmonton pictures at our BBQ.

Stephen and Amber said...

hey, I know it has been awhile but we are back and I have dove back into the world of blogging. It took me awhile to catch up on you guys as I had missed many posts! I love your blog. Happy 5th by the way. We were talking about weddings with Darcen getting married and we think you guys had one of the funnest dances that we have ever been to!

Sparks said...

[غود-ب] إلى [رج].

m+K said...

Wow Fraser, what's up with the trippy picture and weird comment?

Sparks said...

Might have something to do with this isoflurane I've been sniffing all day.

tyrnandkelsey said...

Hey,
i don't have your email address with me right now, but I'm (my ma) is wondering if you could sign her up for a gmail account. She needs to know if you can asap because she needs to switch everything over before we leave on holidays. If so, she wants her handle to be sixstrongarms.

sorry, this is a crappy comment. or maybe i'm just procrastinating something.

Mama Bear said...

Looks like you guys are having a great summer so far! You've been posting like crazy people. Got a new blog, come check it out!

Mama Bear said...

www.hurul-anyi.blogspot.com

Sparks said...

Ok Marc, are those stripes on your pants or what?

m+K said...

Those are stripes on Marc's pants Fraser! He has really branched out!

AF said...

I have to say those are FABulous pants Marcy.

Katherine said...

Who knew Marc's pants could cause such a comotion on your blog? Everybody loves Marc in sassy pants.
Did you ever see the documentary Spellbound? I vividly remember a strange kid saying "pants pants pants pants pants" though I can't remember the context. Perhaps he was thinking of Marc in those Fabulous striped pants.

Sparks said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sparks said...

I guess marc could always stitch on some accessory cargo pockets when the inevitable need arises. Good on ya man.

And if marc's running with a group of striped pant wearers it will be more difficult for a predator to pick him out of the pack.