16.2.07

Introducing . . . Snow White

When I was in highschool a lot of people told me that I looked like Snow White because I had fair skin and dark brown hair. I went to the hairdresser today to get highlights but after talking to her I decided to get my hair dyed back to my natural colour. I have highlights for quite a while now and the colour right now is a couple shades darker than my original colour and I am amazed at how dark my hair is. I truly feel like Snow White now. There's one other difference, can you pick it up?

5 comments:

shareen said...

aren't those new glasses? if they aren't they sure are cute. :)

Mama Bear said...

is your hair shorter? your teeth whiter? new blue shirt?

ya, i dunno :(

Lowell & Julie said...

Is that even your face?!

Ryan,Grace,Penny, Tytus, Henry & Liam said...

now i have to ask you this... do you dye your hair to match your glasses? are you really one of those people?
heehee

m+K said...

yes apparently I am one of THOSE people Grace. I didn't even think of how ironic that was until now. hee hee And Shareen, you are right my glasses are new. Kylie