22.1.07

A good ringlet day

As most of you know (or can see) I do have very curly hair. It has always been curly but it definately goes super curly here in BC's moist climate. Today it was raining out and when I came in I noticed that I was having a good ringlet day. (Good thing I wasn't out for too long otherwise the title would be Soaky wet hair day) So I took my picture . . .



Having a new computer with a camera has not been good for my narcissistic side. I enjoy taking self potraits on our digital camera and others as well. Now I have a built in camera and crazy funky effects that warp my face. Here is some evidence of my (and sometimes our) fun.







How can you tell that I have a whole house to pack?? I have posted almost every day this week!

3 comments:

Lowell & Julie said...

Ooolala. Lovin the ringleties! And I also enjoy the giant teeth. Very 2007.

Heidi said...

Procrastination is so much fun. I love the hair--as a fellow curly haired person I understand the excitement of having a good hair day!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kylie,
Love your ringlets. Grandma would too -remember the "rags" she sometimes put in your hair.
You are still such a crazy girl - the pictures are hilarious!
Love Mom/Cherri