24.1.07

Packing does have its benefits!

Marc and I have been slogging along getting our house packed and today we made a significant dent in the office. (Not literally but figuratively.) I have been going through all the unlabelled cds we seem to have accumulated and I found some Uganada pictures that I scanned when I had a job interview in student recruitment and had to show my presentation skills.

For those of you who don't know, Marc and I went to Uganda in 2003 for an international medical elective. He was there for about two months and I joined him for the month of July. Here are some pictures from our trip.

On safari at the equator . . .



View from the Rwenzori Mountains

The source of the Nile (This was our anniversary in 2003, we went on a boat ride on the Nile!)
An AIDS therapy group at the hospital compound where Marc worked in Fort Portal.


I thought I would just give you all a preview of what you can expect in the coming months!

1 comment:

Lowell & Julie said...

CHILLI CHILLI CHILLI
WACK WACK WACK
CHILLI
WACK
CHILLI CHILLI
WACK WACK
Oh how I'll miss you two in the Wack!